Sunday, January 30, 2011

Balancing...... well, still a work in progress

I am a mom, wife, cook, chauffeur, accountant, lunch packer, homework director, laundry girl, laundry folder, cleaning lady ( sort of) , 40+ hr worker, dresser, boo-boo comforter, referee, daughter, sister, friend, partner, photographer, memory keeper, artist, reader, writer, but most of all a woman trying to balance it all.........

if I wasn't for a wonderful, supportive guy in my life, I wouldn't be able to do much....yet, I am still trying to work in ME time- which is always last..... I have managed to work in some exercise during my work day, and off time... it is not enough- I need to schedule me in- but that is last thing I do when it has to do with our kids, so I tend to sacrifice my sleep in order for me to blog, write, scrapbook, read, or just relax...... so then BOOM- I am fighting bronchitis, or a cold or whatever........my health suffers. I am still focusing on my goals of 2011- live today, create and relax- but it is a motto I must repeat ( over and over and over ) in my head when I am feeling overwhelmed- what is that saying "remain calm and carry on"

1 comment:

  1. You must have been able to upload new pictures.
    I love the picture of J & O.

    ReplyDelete